forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: directory/menu structure
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 13:07:31 GMT

Robert Koberg wrote, On 02/04/2003 14.54:
>>As for menus, does site.xml offer enough flexibility?
>
> No

Sorry Robert, we have been consistently overloooking your proposals, and
this is bad from our part. Please accept my personal apologies.

If you please do me the favor of restarting the thread on the new
site.xml one last more time, combining all your proposals and the
results from Stefano's and my last ramblings, I promise I'll follow it
and bring it to a resolution.

Thanks.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -