forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Saremba Andreas <andreas.sare...@siemens.com>
Subject Problems with CVS access - Snapshot?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:22:03 GMT
The Forrest Primer says: "You need to retrieve Forrest from its CVS repository - there are
no binary, nor source, nor snapshot distributions yet."
While I have a very slow modem connection at home, in my company's office I am blocked by
a firewall. Any attempt to access the CVS repository with cvsgrab failed (every transmission
timed out at one of those giant jar files in the lib directory).
One single snapshot (not necessarily regular ones) would be a starting point - just _updating_
the sources by CVS pserver access via modem wouldn't be that much of a problem.
Can anybody help?

Andreas