forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Saremba Andreas <andreas.sare...@siemens.com>
Subject Re: XHTML source files
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:28:23 GMT
Thanks, Jeff, that works now (ugly or not).
I was in error by thinking that some change to the sitemap would be necessary to enable XHTML
processing. Just couldn't imagine that changing the stylesheet would be sufficient.

> There's vague plans to evolve the primary Forrest format into a subset of
> XHTML 2, and get out of the "proprietary doctype vendor" business.

That looks like a good idea to me.
I remember there was a tutorial on IBM Developerworks with a sample stylesheet for transforming
XHTML to FO. Is anybody working on integrating print output for XHTML in Forrest (or Cocoon,
in general)?

Andreas