forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Navigation problem
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:34:19 GMT
On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 04:22:15PM +0200, Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> I tried your demo, and these are the errors I found:
>
> after cvs update -d
>
> ./build.sh
>
> when I run forrest -v validate on the xinclude-demo directory.
>

> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /var/tmp/xinclude-demo/src/documentation/content/xdocs/document-v11-xinclude.dtd
> (No such file or directory)
> 	at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)

That happens when the catalog lookup fails.

> I fixed overwriting the catalog properties on forrest.properties.
>

> cheche@carolo:/var/tmp/xinclude-demo$ diff forrest.properties.old
> forrest.properties
> 26c26
> < #project.content-dir=src/documentation
> ---
> > project.content-dir=src/documentation
> 32c32
> < #project.schema-dir=${project.content-dir}/resources/schema
> ---
> > project.schema-dir=${project.content-dir}/resources/schema
> 43c43
> < #project.catalog=${project.schema-dir}/catalog
> ---
> > project.catalog=${project.schema-dir}/catalog

Hmm.. I don't know why that helped.  These values are the defaults used
in forrest.build.xml, so setting them in forrest.properties should make
no difference.

> After I runned again, I got this error message:
>

> Error at URL
> "file:/var/tmp/xinclude-demo/src/documentation/sitemap.xmap", line
> number 133, column number 40: element "pipelines" from namespace
> "http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0" not allowed in this context
>
> am I doing something wrong?

I should have documented it better.. this demo only works with Forrest
0.4.  CVS Forrest uses a later version of Cocoon where <map:pipelines>
changed to <map:pipes>.  Hopefully by the time 0.5 comes out we'll have
native XInclude working.

--Jeff