forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Navigation problem
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:44:35 GMT
On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 01:34:45PM +0200, Ines Robbers wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm afraid it's still not working..
> When I try to open index.html I get:
>
> type resource-not-found
> message Page Not Available.
> description The requested resource couldn't be found.
> sender org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean
> source Cocoon commandline (Main.java)
> request-uri
> index.html
> missing-file
> index.html

Do regular sites (Forrest's own, and the seed site) work?  For instance,
try creating a new directory:

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Ines Robbers\Eigene Dateien\ForrestProjekte\test

and then run 'forrest seed site' in it.  That should work.  If not,
perhaps try the same in C:\test to ensure the spaces in the path aren't
breaking things.

> I don't know - does it perhaps have to do with the fact that I am using
> Cocoon 2.1?

All Forrest releases have used 2.1.

--Jeff