forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: (NullPointerException) Re: Linking to javadoc output from a Forrest site
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 04:31:07 GMT
On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 05:55:01PM +0200, Vincent Hardy wrote:
> Hello Jeff, Bojan,
>
> Thanks for your responses. However, I consistently get a
> NullPointerException.

Oops, yes.  That HTMLGenerator in the stacktrace uses JTidy to make HTML well-formed.  It
shouldn't be breaking, but in the case of
src/documentation/content/*.html, it shouldn't even be called.

I've just updated CVS to read the HTML directly, without JTidy munging,
and I'll also fix 'forrest seed' so it properly tests this.

Thanks for the bug report.

--Jeff