forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <...@koberg.com>
Subject RE: forrest & lenya
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 16:25:48 GMT
Hi Gregor,

Do you guys have cross browser interfaces to XML Schemas? If not, are you
interested in the MSXML SOM (with eager anticipation for a mozilla
counterpart)? I have been disheartened by mozilla's lack of progress with
regard to contentEditable, but perhaps Bitflux or Xopus has removed the
need? Anyway, editing the sitemap could be accomplished with basic DOM
methods acting on a schema and instance document.

Is there a forum to discuss Lenya under the Apache umbrella? Perhaps the
site.xml /discussion/ could occur there since there doesn't seem to be any
interest from the developers of Forrest (Did I not present it generically
enough? Did I not explain it plainly enough? Do you need more information on
any areas?). There have been a few users who have expressed interest, but
not an overwhelming number, and no comment from a Forrest developer (even
though there were promises). Perhaps this is only an interest for CMS tool
makers?

Best of luck,
-Rob