forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new live site
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 12:09:12 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>
> On 2/04/2003 19:55 Sergey Missan wrote:
>
> > Please add us to the live-sites index: www.javable.com
> > Announce is on the main page, plus we have a short guide:
> > www.javable.com/about/forrest/ (Russian only at this time, sorry). We
> > have well over 120 articles converted, with more in the works (don't
> > brake the format, please ;).

I can confirm that Javable is quite popular among Java developers in Russia
and it's great to see it generated by Forrest! Great job!

> A great looking site - congrats. Can't wait to see that guide translated
> to English ;-)

I can translate you those parts that you don't understand ;)
Basically, the article is an introduction to Forrest and an article author's
guide (how to convert their article into XML). There are several very useful
tips.

--
  Konstantin