forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <>
Subject Re: Problems with CVS access - Snapshot?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:33:21 GMT
Take a look here: ?
Seems that Primer needs fixin'

From: "Saremba Andreas" <>

> The Forrest Primer says: "You need to retrieve Forrest from its CVS
repository - there are no binary, nor source, nor snapshot distributions
> While I have a very slow modem connection at home, in my company's office
I am blocked by a firewall. Any attempt to access the CVS repository with
cvsgrab failed (every transmission timed out at one of those giant jar files
in the lib directory).
> One single snapshot (not necessarily regular ones) would be a starting
point - just _updating_ the sources by CVS pserver access via modem wouldn't
be that much of a problem.
> Can anybody help?
> Andreas

View raw message