forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with CVS access - Snapshot?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:33:21 GMT
Take a look here: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/xml/forrest/ ?
Seems that Primer needs fixin'

Regards,
  Konstantin

From: "Saremba Andreas" <andreas.saremba@siemens.com>

> The Forrest Primer says: "You need to retrieve Forrest from its CVS
repository - there are no binary, nor source, nor snapshot distributions
yet."
> While I have a very slow modem connection at home, in my company's office
I am blocked by a firewall. Any attempt to access the CVS repository with
cvsgrab failed (every transmission timed out at one of those giant jar files
in the lib directory).
> One single snapshot (not necessarily regular ones) would be a starting
point - just _updating_ the sources by CVS pserver access via modem wouldn't
be that much of a problem.