forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ines Robbers" <ml...@comprehend.de>
Subject Navigation problem
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:02:22 GMT
Hi!

I'm still struggling with a navigation problem:

Here is the site:
http://marina.rz.uni-potsdam.de:8080/~robbers/test/home/index.html

Take 'Studieninteressierte' and 'Studierende' as an example.

They both link to 'Studien-News'. Since I don't want to duplicate this
file and stick one copy into the folder 'studieninteressierte' and the
other into 'studierende', I placed it into a folder 'studnews'.

In site.xml I therefore link from both locations to the same file.
However, the link now leads out of the folder 'studieninteressierte' /
'studierende', hence when I am on 'Studien-News' the respective
navigation is gone.

I tried it with placeholders inside each folder which then redirect to
the actual 'studnews' folder but that doesn't work.

Is there any other way I can link from several locations to the same
file and keeping the respective menu?

Many thanks for help!!

Ines