forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ines Robbers" <ml...@comprehend.de>
Subject AW: navigation menu in krysalis
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 12:46:40 GMT
Hi Jan,

Yes, the way it is on your website is what I want.
How did you manage to have the Programmvorschau-link, as an example, not
display anything underneath once it is clicked?

On my site you would klick on an item and underneath it would unfold a
new link (the word that also appears on the right as title) - that
doesn't make any sense.

What did you do to prevent the link from unfolding?

Many thanks!

Ines