forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ines Robbers" <ml...@comprehend.de>
Subject tab change
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:47:18 GMT
Hi,

I'm using forrest-skin and have the following problem:

I have created several tabs.

The menu books and contents of these tabs are stored in folders in the
xdocs-folder.

In the menu of tab2, for instance, I want to link to a page with a new
menu-book and content but the tab should still be tab2.

I know that I could simply put a folder tab2a inside the tab2 folder.

But I need the tab2a folder on the same level as all other tab-folders
because I need to access the tab2a page also from tab3. And when I
access it from there it also display the tab2a folder in the xdocs but
with the tab3.

Unfortunately, I can't publish the stuff online as yet but perhaps
someone understands what I mean or has found a solution to that
already...

Many thanks!

Ines