/bin is short for the bin-directory of the forrest distribution on your
machine. There are the files which will start the forrest process.
Therefore they should be on path if you don´t want to type
c:\this\is\a\very\long\path\to\my\forrest\distribution\version\0.4\bin\forrest.bat
:-)

Alternatively you can write a batch file in your c:\myproject\forrest.

Jan Matèrne