forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Cocoon & Skins
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:38:46 GMT
/bin is short for the bin-directory of the forrest distribution on your
machine. There are the files which will start the forrest process.
Therefore they should be on path if you don´t want to type
c:\this\is\a\very\long\path\to\my\forrest\distribution\version\0.4\bin\forre
st.bat
:-)

Alternatively you can write a batch file in your c:\myproject\forrest.

Jan Matèrne