forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: width_pdf_images branch
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:43:40 GMT

If you have not CVS access I recommend CVSGrab:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cvsgrab
"A simple CVS client that bypass any firewall blocking port 2401 used by
cvs. It relies on the ViewCVS web interface to the repository to work. To
use when all other solutions (SSH...) fail "

I use
  cvsgrab.bat -rootUrl http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ -package
xml-forrest -destDir c:\forrest -prune false -proxyHost a011-34 -proxyPort
8080 -verbose true

for downloading forrest. (You have to choose your proxyHost/Port if you need
them)

Jan Matèrne