forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject About style information on skin/commons/xslt/html/tab2menu.xsl
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:34:42 GMT
Hi,

In order to change the selected color for the tab, i needed to change
the xsl file on the commons skin.

┬┐Style information is suposed to be in the commons xsl file?

on  skin/commons/xslt/html/tab2menu.xsl:

   <xsl:template name="base-selected">
..
..
         <xsl:value-of select="@label"/>
..

   </xsl:template>

Same for the base-not-selected. template.

I remove the font tags, and I added a class="base-selected" to the <a> tag.

I added these entries on the page.css style info

div.tab a.base-selected { color: #000000; }
div.tab a.base-not-selected { font: Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif; }

This has the same effect, but allow to change the style on the css
instead of the xsl file.

would you agree with me that this is an enhancement and that I should
open a issue?