forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Miles Elam <mi...@geekspeak.org>
Subject Re: Usability news website
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:16:57 GMT
I started on a CSS version of krysalis a while ago but, as with most of
my other Apache work, I got sidetracked.  At any rate:

  http://forrest.iguanacharlie.com/krysalis.html
  http://forrest.iguanacharlie.com/krysalis.css

It can at least give someone a starting point as the XHTML has the same
structure as for the the original CSS demo.  The only difference is the
CSS.  I'm still swamped with the radio show site and school work, but I
can answer "what the hell were you thinking?" emails if that helps.

- Miles Elam