forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: Interesting performance figures
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:19:51 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote, On 25/03/2003 11.02:
> How would you guys feel if cocoon decided to move all the cocoon CLI
> code (cocoon bean, environment and all that) into forrest?

AFAIK all Forrest developers that would-can work on the CLI are Cocoon
committers too.
ATM Upayavira is really giving a nice hand at getting it better and I'm
following him actively. We already have a 30% improvement, and we are
profiling to make it better still.

If we get a real need of moving it (ie developers here that don't have
access to Cocoon), I'll be the first to ask for it :-)

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -