forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/schema catalog.xcat
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:38:39 GMT
On 24/03/2003 22:20 stevenn@apache.org wrote:

> stevenn     2003/03/24 13:20:17
>
> Modified:    src/resources/conf cocoon.xconf
> src/resources/convert/cocoon forrest.build.xml
> src/resources/forrest-shbat forrest.build.xml
> src/resources/fresh-site forrest.properties src/resources/schema
> catalog.xcat Log: Now that Ant's xmlvalidate seems to be more
> up-to-spec, we should start soft-deprecating the non-XML entity
> catalogs: swapping them in.
                           ^^^

or 'out', depending on your viewpoint ;-)

David, Jeff, have you guys some local catalog and grammar setup against
which you can test these changes? I was thinking of updating the docs,
but I have not used Forrest using project-specific catalogs/grammars, so
your eyes double-checking would help.

Thanks,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org