forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: Usability news website
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:56:53 GMT
Robert Koberg wrote:

> Have you ever witnessed (though unobstrusive veiwing methods) average people
> using computer based UIs? It is very disheartening...

yes, I have my father :) and he's not even that old (47). he does all my
usability stress tests. but after I bought him a wheelmouse and taught
him what this 'weird tab' button was used for (and the delight of
cut/paste and right-click) he was *sooooo* happy.

problem he keeps me asking for tricks now :/ and software... and logos
and stuff... I need to get out of here soon! :)

View raw message