forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/schema/dtd document-v11.mod
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:56:56 GMT
On 20/03/2003 14:35 wrote:

> stevenn     2003/03/20 05:35:55
> Modified:    src/resources/schema/dtd document-v11.mod Log: Hm.
> Opening up a can of worms, I think. What do you think? 0.5 is still
> some time away, I reckon, so we might as well do some DTD changes.

Comments, please... what do you think? Is there sufficient interest to
go through a (possibly painful) DTD refactoring? Itches are there, I'm
just afraid (as many of you, perhaps) that there won't be sufficient
time to scratch between releases.

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at
stevenn at                stevenn at