forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter B. West" <pbw...@powerup.com.au>
Subject Re: Foreign html + javascript links + .js file
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:53:24 GMT
Jeff,

Attached are the diffs of the changes I made to get the
resources/scripts files to be picked up.  I also had a lot of fun trying
to work out why some of my .ehtml files would be recognised, while
others generated empty files.  The difference turned out to be that the
<HTML/> tags were upper case.

Peter

--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/