forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject Re: WYSIWYG editing: a proposal
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:23:15 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>> I could use some CVS help here: how do you guys manage to produce a
>> patch that includes newly added files and directories? I'm trying all
>> the variation of "cvs diff" (-N seemed the right one) but with no luck
>> at all...
> Make a zip with the new files, and add the eventual patches as u-diffs.

OK, here's the deal:

1. download (67k). Go
to your favourite (current) forrest tree and unzip;

2. patch -p0 < patch.txt

3. if you feel lazy, download
(contains the modified HTMLGenerator), copy it in lib/core.

4. ./; cd build dist/shbat; ./bin/forrest seed; ./bin/forrest run

5. prepende "bde" to the xdocs resource you want to edit (i.e.

Rejoice if it works, insult me if it doesn't. :-)

Gianugo Rabellino
Pro-netics s.r.l.

View raw message