forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter B. West" <pbw...@powerup.com.au>
Subject Re: Foreign html + javascript links + .js file
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 14:04:27 GMT
Jeff,

I have these files now being successfully included.  However...

Jeff Turner wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 10:04:06PM +1000, Peter B. West wrote:
>
>>Jeff Turner wrote:
>>
>>>You could have a regular well-formed HTML file:

>>>   <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
>>>   src="resources/script.js"/>
>>>   <h1>Blah ..</h1>
>>>
>>>If saved with a .ehtml extension ("embedded html"), everything below the

The problem here is that the script element, not being in the body, is
not being copied across.  Consequently, my javascript: links are not
working.  Any way around this?

Peter
--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/