forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WYSIWYG editing: a proposal
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 10:15:25 GMT
Konstantin Piroumian wrote:
> Looks great!
> (IE 6, Win 2K)
>
> Though, tried to insert an image and got an ... image with an exception from
> Cocoon ;). Is it the intended behavior (say temporary) or something else?

It's fixed now, images and tables are working (and the FIXME label also
:-)): I uploaded a new version to http://htmlarea.cocoondev.org. This
new version is (almost) integrated  with the Forrest sources: the
current drawback is that the "Edit this article" link has disappeared,
you should prepend /bde/ to your URI to edit it (i.e.
http://htmlarea.cocoondev.org/bde/sandbox.html). Next step is
integration with the edit sitemap, but it will require some additional
effort since the HTMLGenerator is currently broken w.r.t. plain HTML
generation and the old cocoon caching system...

Anyway, the good news is that I'm able to send a patch  against the
current Forrest sources if anyone is interested. It won't work out of
the box, you'll still need a patched Cocoon until the latest one makes
its way in the Forrest distro, but it's a small step forward. LMK if
you're interested.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino