forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter B. West" <pbw...@powerup.com.au>
Subject Re: Foreign html + javascript links + .js file
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 22:53:07 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 11:06:42AM +1000, Peter B. West wrote:
>

>>In .../xdocs/design/alt.design/properties/book.xml I have
>>
>>    <menu-item label="Classes overview" href="classes-overview.html"/>
>>
>>in .../xdocs/design/alt.design/properties/ is
>>classes-overview.ehtml
>>
>>The validation proceeds ok, but the link is broken.  What am I doing wrong?
>

> Could you commit to FOP CVS or mail me the directory?  It all seems to
> work for me:

I have committed most of this, except the .js file, and I cannot access
CVS at the moment.

> * [0] design/alt.design/properties/classes-overview.html
>
> Attached is the properties/ directory I used.
>
> --Jeff
>

>>>src/documentation/content/xdocs/design/alt.design/properties.ehtml
>>>src/documentation/content/design/alt.design/properties/Property.html
>>>
>>>Then <a href="Property.html">property</a> in properties.ehtml should
>>>work.

I am missing something here.  Is a search of the subdirectories of
.../alt.design conducted to find the references?

--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"