forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter B. West" <pbw...@powerup.com.au>
Subject Re: Foreign html + javascript links + .js file
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 01:06:42 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 09:59:52PM +1000, Peter B. West wrote:
>
>>Jeff,
>>
>>Thanks.  That's exactly what I want to do.  I presume that I must simply
>>maintain all the proper relativities in the links between these files,
>>and back to the generated files?
>

> Yes, usual linking rules apply (you can use 'site:' links if you want).
> If you had:

We have no site.xml, which I assume is why site: does not work in book.xml.

In .../xdocs/design/alt.design/properties/book.xml I have

     <menu-item label="Classes overview" href="classes-overview.html"/>

in .../xdocs/design/alt.design/properties/ is
classes-overview.ehtml

The validation proceeds ok, but the link is broken.  What am I doing wrong?

--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"