forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter B. West" <>
Subject Re: Foreign html + javascript links + .js file
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 01:06:42 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 09:59:52PM +1000, Peter B. West wrote:
>>Thanks.  That's exactly what I want to do.  I presume that I must simply
>>maintain all the proper relativities in the links between these files,
>>and back to the generated files?
> Yes, usual linking rules apply (you can use 'site:' links if you want).
> If you had:

We have no site.xml, which I assume is why site: does not work in book.xml.

In .../xdocs/design/ I have

     <menu-item label="Classes overview" href="classes-overview.html"/>

in .../xdocs/design/ is

The validation proceeds ok, but the link is broken.  What am I doing wrong?

> src/documentation/content/xdocs/design/
> src/documentation/content/design/
> Then <a href="Property.html">property</a> in properties.ehtml should
> work.

Peter B. West
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"

View raw message