forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter B. West" <>
Subject Foreign html + javascript links + .js file
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 11:20:28 GMT

I haven't been following the argument for a few weeks, so I am after the
  currently recommended method of creating and integrating files which
should source a .js file in script tags, and support javascript: hrefs
which will have the effect of displaying/hiding foreign html in inline
frames.  In a previous life, the foreign html (including the html which
referenced it) was dropped into src/documentation/content beside xdocs/

So, in a nutshell;

How do I describe the main files?
How do these files get the .js contents into the script element?
Where do I put the foreign html and how do I refer to it?

Peter B. West
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"

View raw message