forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Dynamic sitemaps
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 09:34:20 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

> At the moment, <map:mount>'s src attribute doesn't allow for arbitrary
> Sources, but I imagine that could be fixed.

When I hear 'dynamic sitemap', all my FS alarms go off.

> Thoughts?

This said, why don't you use the XConfTool that Cocoon uses in its build
to append pipelines in the sitemap at build time?

This is how I'm probably going to do samples build for Cocoon 2.1, it's
hacky, I know, but it's a step forward and cocoon blocks in Cocoon 2.2
will solve the issues completely.

Please, don't go down the dynamic sitemap path, it's the road to a hell.