forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon & Skins
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:12:18 GMT
On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 12:28:32PM +0100, Ines Robbers wrote:
> Many thanks jan, for your help.

(/me chiming in to augment Jan's good response..)

> I guess I should apologize for being so slow... but I still don't get
> it.
>
> Do I copy the forrest-site skin that is located at
> C:\xml-forrest\src\resources\skins\forrest-site
> into myproject folder?

Yes, you would create a new folder
c:\myproject\src\documentation\skins

and then copy and rename an existing Forrest skin directory (say
forrest-site) to c:\myproject\src\documentation\skins\myskin

Then edit forrest.properties and make sure you have a line:

project.skin=myskin

Then type 'forrest' and it your new skin should be used.

--Jeff