forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PDF images working (Re: cvs commit: ...)
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:04:03 GMT
On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 11:52:14AM +0100, Schlierf, Stephan wrote:
> Wow! Cool, really cool! Jeff, how many bottles of beer shall I send ;-) ?

;) Actually a beer should go to the cocoon-users poster who suggested the
solution.  I didn't twig till now why it didn't work for Forrest..

> Just one question: Is it right that PNG-images aren't already supported or
> am I doing something wrong?

Oh sorry, I forgot the most important part of the email.  You need to
download jimi from Sun:

http://java.sun.com/products/jimi/

Then copy the JimiProClasses.zip file to lib/core/jimi-1.0.jar, and
rebuild Forrest.

Without this jar, images fail silently.

--Jeff