forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: width_pdf_images branch
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:56:52 GMT
On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 11:42:07AM -0400, Sergey Missan wrote:
> Jeff,
> JT> Oh sorry.  All these changes are in the CVS version of Forrest.  It
> JT> sounds like you've got a binary version, probably 0.4?  These new jars
> No, I certanly got CVS HEAD 2 days ago, compiled it, and then upgraded
> jars for  width_pdf_images
> I don't have lib/core

Well it's definitely there, and very much required:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-forrest/lib/core/

Try running 'cvs up -d'.  That fetches new directories; for some reason,
CVS doesn't by default.  I've got the following in my .cvsrc to force
decent behaviour:

cvs -z 3 -q
update -dP

> And, BTW, CVS fop is broken -- it does not support non-latin
> encodings/font metrics.

:/  Well sounds like the solution is going to be to make all image links
absolute, and use FOP 0.20.5.  Any volunteers?

--Jeff