forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Cocoon upgrade
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:28:58 GMT
Hi all,

For the last week I've been fighting with Cocoon, trying to get something
usable from CVS, and have finally succeeded.

I've also completely rewritten the sitemap, putting the source pipelines
into separate subsitemaps.  Makes the whole thing more user-friendly and
extensible.  In the near future I'd like to further componentize things
like stylesheets and jars, perhaps even adopting Cocoon block
infrastructure.

So if there's no objections, tomorrow I will:

- Tag CVS
- Commit new Cocoon jars and sitemaps
- switch off the forrestbot auto-Forrest-update, judging that it is more
  valuable as a service to Forrest users than a value to Forrest, when
  things are changing so drastically.

--Jeff