forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Foreign html + javascript links + .js file
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 12:11:54 GMT
On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 09:59:52PM +1000, Peter B. West wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> Thanks.  That's exactly what I want to do.  I presume that I must simply
> maintain all the proper relativities in the links between these files,
> and back to the generated files?

Yes, usual linking rules apply (you can use 'site:' links if you want).
If you had:

src/documentation/content/xdocs/design/alt.design/properties.ehtml
src/documentation/content/design/alt.design/properties/Property.html

Then <a href="Property.html">property</a> in properties.ehtml should
work.

--Jeff

[1] http://xml.apache.org/forrest/linking.html