forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject help, i have broken xml-site website a bit
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2003 02:30:05 GMT
The http://xml.apache.org/ website was already a bit
broken because it was missing the Forrest logo in the
bottom-left corner.

Now it is missing the new validation images and the
new PDF image.

I presume that the cronjob on the webserver is not
copying the skin/images/*

Also, the font size is smaller than that of
the xml.apache.org/forrest/ site. I presume that
that is because skin/page.css is similarly not updated.

How do we get that fixed? I think that i need to send
email to infrastructure@ ... but i thought that i would
ask here first.

Also, i forgot that this is the first website update
since we added the full HTML doctype declaration.
Is that okay?

--David