forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Wolf <mar...@emedia-solutions-wolf.de>
Subject Re: Using xsp serverpages with forrest
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:21:50 GMT
> > Hi,
> >
> > is it possible to use xsp pages in forrest?
> > I've some experiance with cocoon but started
> > some days ago with forrest. I really like
> > it, but the documenation is a bit short. ;-)
>
> Which parts?  Getting started?  Customizing?
I think all the documentation. I have to figure out
much on my own. That's ok as long as you have good
knowledge of cocoon, otherwise you will feel somewhat
lost, I think.
Maybe I write some sort of tutorial for beginners
if I get a bit time in my project line.

> > So how do I uses dynamically generated content
> > with forrest?  Can anybody help me?
>
> I'd suggest waiting for ~24 hours till I've updated Cocoon and committed
> the new sitemap.  XSPs require a bunch of Cocoon classes that AFAIK
> aren't in the current Forrest.
Thanks that will be a great update to Forrest.
--

  Markus Wolf

  emedia-solutions wolf
  Wedeler Landstrasse 63