forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Schlierf, Stephan" <Stephan.Schli...@VSA.de>
Subject Changing menu depth of krysalis skin
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:00:27 GMT
Hello,

I checked out the latest avaible cvs-version to try out the new krysalis
skin.
What I would like to do now is to change the menu depth of this skin.
To give you an example:
What I would like to have is something like

Tab 1   Tab 2   Tab 3
On Tab 1:
Menu
   Submenu
      Subsubmenu
         Subsubsubmenu
         Subsubsubmenu
      Subsubmenu
         Subsubsubmenu
         Subsubsubmenu
   Submenu
Menu
   Submenu
      Subsubmenu

and so on where menu entries should be identical to tabs - I mean, they
should create the tabs.
And every tab should have the same menu.
As sggested in the "menus and linking" document I played around with
site.xml in my project directory:

<site label="MWT" href="" xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0">

    <home label="Home">
        <homeindex label="Überblick"  href="index.html"/>
    </home>

    <methods label="Methodenhandbuch">
        <intro label="Einführung" href="methods/Einleitung.html"/>
        <vorgehensmodell label="Vorgehensmodell"
href="methods/Vorgehensmodell.html"/>
        <analysemodell label="Modelle der Analysephase"
href="methods/ModelleAnalysephase.html"/>
        <designmodell label="Modelle der Designphase"
href="methods/Design.html"/>

    <design_gl label="Design-Richtlinien">
        <aufgabenziele label="Aufgaben &amp; Ziele"
href="methods/gl_design/AufgabenZiele.html">
            <aufgaben label="Wesentliche Aufgaben" href="#designaufgaben"/>
            <designprodukte label="Produkte des Designs"
href="#designprodukte">
                <designmodell label="Das Design-Modell"
href="#designmodell"/>
                <designklassen label="Design-Klassen"
href="#designklassen"/>
                <usecasedesign label="Design der
Anwendungsfall-Realisierung" href="#designanwendungsfall"/>
                <subsystemdesign label="Design der Subsysteme"
href="#subsystemdesign"/>
                <interfaces label="Schnittstellen" href="'#interfaces"/>
                <architecturedesign label="Architekturbeschreibung (Sicht
des Design-Modells)" href="#architecturedesign"/>
                <verteilungsmodell label="Verteilungsmodell"
href="#verteilungsmodell"/>
                <architectureappl label="Architekturbeschreibung (Sicht der
Applikationsverteilung)" href="#architectureappl"/>
            </designprodukte>
        </aufgabenziele>
    </design_gl>
    </methods>
</site>

But I face the following problems:
1) The "#..." menu items are not displayed.

2) As far as I understand the "menus and linking" document, the "home" and
"methods" tags will create the tabs, but they don't.

Any help is appreciated!

TIA
Stephan