forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Schlierf, Stephan" <Stephan.Schli...@VSA.de>
Subject Problems with pdfdoc.gif and forrest run/forrest webapp
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:50:28 GMT
Yesterday I checked out forrest from CVS (because of the well known
"pdf-with-images problem).
Now the images are displayed in PDF-files, but I discovered another problem:
In the xml-forrest directory I made a new directory, changed to it and did a
"forrest seed" to populate it with the template.
After that I did a "forrest site", but in the generated website the
"pdf-link" image isn't shown anymore.
During the "forrest site" command I get an error message:

-> [broken page] skin/omages/pdfdoc.gif.pdf
No pipeline matched request: skin/images.xml

As far as I can see, the name of the gif-file to display is constructed in a
wrong way.

Secondly, I used to start the internal webserver by "forrest run" in order
to point my web browser to "http://localhost:8888"
After that I used the "forrest webapp" command to "commit" changes I made to
the xml-files.
This used to work fine.

If I do this now I get some - error ? - messages during the "forrest run"
command (see attached file ForrestRunMsg.txt) but I get the specific
index-site via localhost:8888.
If I do a "forrest webapp" command after that it shows no errors but if I
try to reload http://localhost:8888 I get a Cocoon 2 - Internal server error
(see attached file cocoon_error.html)

Does anybody know what's going wrong ?

 <<cocoon_error.html>>  <<ForrestRunMsg.txt>>
TIA
Stephan