forrest-dev mailing list archives

From <...@printsavant.com>
Subject Will xsp be part of forrest?
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2003 06:01:00 GMT
Hi,
I am newbie to cocoon and forrest.
I have been playing with forrest-ver0.4 for few weeks.
I could see all the cocoon examples (xsp, jsp, db) working by just tweaking
sitemap.xmap with customized skin. (cocoon & forrest is cool!)

>From this week I am working on compiled cvs version of forrest.
I cannot get xsp nor jsp working with current cvs version.

With the current cvs:/src/resources/conf/cocoon.xconf there seems no
xsp(correct me if I am wrong).
It made me think if xsp going to be on supported in forrest in future
release.
Or do I need to modify cocoon.xconf for xsp in forrest?

Any advice or information would be very appreciated.

Jay