forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ines Robbers" <ml...@comprehend.de>
Subject AW: Cocoon & Skins
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:28:32 GMT
Many thanks jan, for your help.
I guess I should apologize for being so slow... but I still don't get
it.

Do I copy the forrest-site skin that is located at
C:\xml-forrest\src\resources\skins\forrest-site
into myproject folder?

In the documentation it sais I should then rename that "forrest-site"
skin into "myskin-site" and save it under
src/documentation/skins/myskin.
However, I don't have such a directory structure. In the documentation
folder is no /skins folder - do I have to create it first? Well, I did
but nothing happenend.

What am I doing wrong?

Ines

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de [mailto:Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. März 2003 11:39
An: forrest-dev@xml.apache.org
Betreff: AW: Cocoon & Skins

/bin is short for the bin-directory of the forrest distribution on your
machine. There are the files which will start the forrest process.
Therefore they should be on path if you don´t want to type
c:\this\is\a\very\long\path\to\my\forrest\distribution\version\0.4\bin\f
orrest.bat
:-)
Alternatively you can write a batch file in your c:\myproject\forrest.

Jan Matèrne