forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Usability news website
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:16:18 GMT
From: "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicolaken@apache.org>

> I found this really cool site about website usability:
> http://wsupsy.psy.twsu.edu/surl/usabilitynews/51/usability_news.html
>
> I especially liked:
>
>   The Impact of Paging vs. Scrolling on Reading Online Text Passages
>   (scrolling wins, we don't need to add paging ;-)

But we can add navigation between pages in the same context (i.e. under the
same menu section). And we can finally use the light blue line that is
currently a waste of space. The navigation bar can look the same as it is in
PHP Docs with titles of previouse and next pages, e.g.:

« Overview                      How to use Forrest »

--
  Konstantin