forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Re: .cwiki question
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 14:24:50 GMT

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Cathy Zura wrote, On 06/02/2003 7.59:
> > I was able to display the cwiki file now, though I had to change it
> > slightly. It was choking on the
> > [http://xml.apache.org/forrest/] link. I removed the /forrest/ and it
> > displayed.
>
> Ah, yes, it chokes on this:
>
>    [http://xml.apache.org/forrest]
>                          ^
> If I use
>
>    [http://xml.apache.org]
>
> it works.
>
> It seems we need to tweak the wiki parsing. Stephan, what do you suggest
> about usinf the new Chaperon? Can we use a more comprehensive and
> complete wiki grammar? What are the things to do to switch to the new
> version?

There aren't many things todo, if you're using the text format for the
grammar.

There will be some problem the mime-type, because I'm now use XMLizer
to create an XML stream of a text file. So you had to specify a mime type
mapping cwiki -> plain/text.
But for the CLI, there is no way to do this, I think. Perhaps you know
a possibility.

> > Is the editing working in this
> > version? I didn't see anything that would put in editing links.
>
> No, it's not working yet. It's possible to create new wiki pages and
> have them saved, but it's very draft.

Do you want a more similar Wiki syntax like wiki.cocoon....?

Gimme some days and I will check this.

Stephan Michels.

         Stephan Michels               EMail: stephan@apache.org
         ICQ: 115535699                Tel: +49-030-314-21583