forrest-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: maven and forrest
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 08:29:27 GMT
Several people have mentioned this is possible from the forrest team.

I haven't been able to find out how this is accomplished from the forrest
web site, other than invoking the ant scripts.

Nicola Ken Barozzi may know, as he has stated that "there is no
technological reason why Forrest cannot include Maven-generated docs in
the site".

See http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=james-dev&m=104374560229993&w=2
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting