forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: [POLL] Full vs. truncated menus
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 12:09:21 GMT
> From: Jeff Turner [mailto:jefft@apache.org]
> > >
> > >[ ] The menu should be limited to files below the current directory
> > >[ ] The menu should display all files in the site

Initially, limited.  Eventually, mixed :)

> Ideally, the final menu2html.xsl stylesheet should be given
> the *entire*
> site menu structure, with a 'you are here' marker attribute,
> and be left
> to render whatever subset of the menu makes sense.  If
> someone implements
> a snazzy CSS/JS click-to-open menu, then menu2html.xsl would
> populate the
> data structure with all the data.

Hows this...

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

	<head>
			a {
				text-decoration: none;
				display: block;
			}

			div {
				display: none;
				padding-left: 25px;
			}
		<script>
			function expandMenu(folder) {

if(folder.nextSibling.nextSibling.style.display != "block")

folder.nextSibling.nextSibling.style.display = "block";
				else

folder.nextSibling.nextSibling.style.display = "none";
			}
		</script>
	</head>
A</a>

onclick="javascript:expandMenu(this)">Group AA</a>
onclick="javascript:expandMenu(this)">Group AAA</a>
B</a>
C</a>

J.

of this email.