forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Some newbie questions
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:35:41 GMT
> Hello,
> I've got some newbie questions:
> 1) I would like to remove the "Apache > Xml.apache" link on the top left
> corner of a generated HTML-site. How can I do this ? (Don't worry, the
> Forrest-logo is still included...)

This is configured via your src\documentation\skinconf.xml
If you comment the <group...> stuff out, it wouldn´t be rendered.

> 2) On the right corner of a generated HTML-site the logo "print-friendly
> PDF" appears, How can I change the description of this logo, say, from
> "print-friendly PDF" to "PDF-Anzeige" (you see, I try to localize ...).
> How can I change the logo itself?

I don´t know a "configure way". But it´s written in the XSLT-stylesheet.
On Forrest 0.4 is in the context\skins\common\xslt\html\document2html.xsl
a named template "pdflink". There is the image and the link text defined.

> 2) The images I use appear in an HTML-site. But how can I manage to let
> them appear in the generated PDF-file as well ?

No idea. If I remember right (there were some discussions here) then it´s
an error in the XSL-FO stylesheets, in Cocoon or in FOP. Too deep for me :-(

> Any help is welcome!
> Stephan
> BTW: I run Forrest on a SuSE Linux 7.3 if that can help.

Jan Matèrne