forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Site.xml questions.
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:33:16 GMT
The site.xml is too abstract for me to get my head around.  I need some
help understanding how the site.xml relates to the menus for tabs.

I have the enclosed site.xml and tabs.xml files, but when I generate my
site, I get nothing in the menu for the tabs.

Also, I find it anoying that the full Site.xml menu is rendered for the
first level pages.  Is there any way to suppress that behavior?  I will
be having some project specific documentation in connection with a main
site, so I want everything to blend nicely.  I am not seeing how this
can be done without using the old book.xml format--which I would rather
not do.  HOwever it is not convenient to have to manage my menu in a
global context to have my local content rendered.

I want to have my tabs set up, and then the sites for the associated
projects linked to--without getting the annoying error pages.