forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Printerfriendly, xml source, new icons
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 00:12:44 GMT

Jeff Turner wrote, On 15/02/2003 3.32:
> It's majorly broken the static site build:
>
> http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/logs/work.xml-forrest.log

Yes, I've just checked and in fact what happens, apart from the errors I
knew would happen when a page doesn't have the corresponding xml, is
that the links in the "printable" page get traversed checking a
printable-printable page.

Sorry guys, I should have checked better.  :-/
I was not online these days so I was not able to fix it myself.

I've now committed a patch that disables it till it gets fixed (I cannot
do much more than reply to mails this week).

             - verba volant, scripta manent -