forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Forrest 0.4 release
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:45:06 GMT

Morrison, John wrote, On 12/02/2003 9.30:
>>From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]

> <edited>
>
>>* move to a xhtml2 format,
>
> +1
>
>>* good working and aggregating pdf books,
>
> I don't use this, how's it progressing?

Still ATM. My intention is to use book.xml to aggregate docs in a book,
and have that be a single PDF.

>>* faster CLI performance (3x isdoable),
>
> Doesn't most of this rely on Cocoon?

Errr, yes.

>>* editor (poor man't CMS),
>
> I thought you'd (Ken) added something to do this...

It needs to be finished (with the new wiki format), and added the
XOpus-like functionality.

>>* Forrestbot that publishes.
>
> What doesn't the current one do?  Err, publish?

;-)   I gather that there is not a definitive indication about how
Apache projects can use the forrestbot to updates their sites at needed
or regularly.

> </edited>

             - verba volant, scripta manent -