forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Forrest 0.4 release
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:17:16 GMT

David Crossley wrote, On 12/02/2003 5.14:
> Jeff Turner wrote:
>
>>I've fixed a few more small skin bugs, and everything
>>seems to work okay.
>>
>>Please vote on release current CVS as 0.4.  Here's my +1
>
> And mine ... +1

And mine +1

> By the way, how far do we go before it becomes 1.0 ?

IMHO (we will discuss these points during the journey), it would be to
move to a xhtml2 format, good working and aggregating pdf books, faster
CLI performance (3x isdoable), editor (poor man't CMS), Forrestbot that
publishes.

It seems that doing point releases as now will bring us slowly but
steadily to these goals based on user needs.

> I suppose that we need to await Cocoon 2.1 release.

Not sure... it would be far off...
Conceptually, I agree. Ok then, basically I agree ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -