forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Quirks -> Standards-compliance mode rendering
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 11:43:11 GMT

Jeff Turner wrote, On 08/02/2003 12.25:
> On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 11:53:30AM +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>

>>Jeff Turner wrote, On 08/02/2003 6.10:

>>>krysalis-site looks terrible on my box.  The selected tab is unreadable,
>>>and the font is much smaller:
>>>
>>>http://cvs.apache.org/~jefft/tmp/krysalis-after.png
>>>http://cvs.apache.org/~jefft/tmp/krysalis-before.png
>>
>>Ouch!
>>
>>Ok, looking into it. Thanks for checking, my bad :-/
>

> Nah, getting out of quirks mode is an important step; it's all our
> problem to fix..
>
> That said, if you fix; cool :)
>
> Btw, want me to merge the cwiki stuff or are you okay with it?  With
> cwiki working, I think we can do a 0.3.1 release.

You mean the latest patch about the final cwiki verycool grammar?
You wanna do it?

Cool, I like it when others do the work for me :-)

Go go go.

BTW, thinking about iguanacharlie, I think that maybe the best thing is
to kep krysalis-site as-is and move the forrest-site one to CSS. I'd
prefer we keep a skin that still uses tables. Is that ok?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -